Sunday 17 February 2008


Thought I had better update although nothing realy to tell. Half term this week and I am off work (sort of- a couple of reports to do at home) . Not too bad.

Issy wants to go to the zoo and I have sort of promised tht(Its about 70 miles away -Paighnton Zoo!
Valentines day pretty boring. I made A a card but couldnt find it under my piles of paper! So went out and bought him one from tghe local shop, "To my Valentine, This card guarentees you a hot and steamy night"" Inside:
A Tea bag with Enjoy!
Ha ha.

1 comment:

Ingvild Bolme said...

Wow, here you got some nice works!
Thank you for your comment in my blog ;-) I am sorry about the Norwegian text, but we are working with the translation now, and it will be available very soon! It is allready in English form the botton of the blog.
Hope to see you back then, and wish you a great day!