Monday 7 April 2008


Hi there, well what has happenned in the last few weeks of my oh so exciting life.
WEll see that trhere blinkie below with the cute little bee on it, well I won a competition because of that and I never win anything. I won a gorgeous paper pack from Scrap dreamie! Scenic route! grafton! So Thanks for that!
Issy is on hols now, two weeks, I took my A/\L last week as it had to be taken by the end of March, but I might taske a couple of days, esp as mum is coming down from Norfolk to see us, well to see the kids.
Andy has his appt to see doc on Thursday to get his medication for AdHD. So lets hope all goes well.
I won another comp today same blog! It was an opposites challenge, scarp your girl pics with boy papers and girls withboy papers! So like I just said I never win anything... maybe my luck is changing! This was the LO.

No comments: