Thursday 24 April 2008

Mine - Scrapdreamie Scraplift.


Hi there, been very busy with work lately but trying to get sorted out especially for the cc. I had my birthday last week and mum bought me some sassfrass lass. I love it I can not cut that dear up, I will have to buy some more I think.
Kids busy watching Night garden, they are glued to the TV! The only programme they will sit and watch!
Right did my first ever scrap lift last night and I cant believe how quick that made it about 1 hour. Which Is quick fior me as I am such a slow scrapper as I can never decide!

3 comments:

Fauve Design said...

WOW,too beautiful!Thanks for stpping by on my blog :)

Janine Langer said...

I am such a slow scrapper too, 1 hour would be a dream for me.
The layout is beautiful, wonderful colors!!

domestic goddess said...

love thsi layout!!