Friday 16 May 2008

My first Cj.






My Friends and I have decided to do a circle journal. We all make a book and decorate a couple of pages, the cover and the signing in page. My theme was "things I wish I had known." I now wish I had known to pick another theme. Love the Basic grey 2 scoops.
Things are ok here, The twins are 2 next week, they are at "that stage." They love to pour milk all over the floor if you leave the kitchen for 2 minutes, so I am never letting them out of my sight again, they work together, although L is the ring leader and C is the brawn. Here is my part of the cj. I now have Gemmas to do, theme of "always look on the bright side of life" which I dont, so answers on a postcard....
Rachel

2 comments:

Kate said...

WOW what a fantastic CJ .... looks stunning !!! I done my first CJ recentl and I too wish I had known NOT to choose the theme I did... when it came to doing my DLO for the book I couldn't think of anything lol

Silvia Kristine said...

I love love love your work! Thank you so much for inspiring me! I will definitely be back here soon!